These are several of the video and event productions we have worked on. We suggest viewing them in full quality 1080p HD.
A local photographer contracted us to create and produce this promotional video to be featured on her website, www.amyjordanphotography.com.
Members of the Wild Oak Saddle Club enjoyed a hoedown-themed dinner while listening to live music. The lively night culminated with dancing and cowboy poetry performed by Bob Briner.
This is an infomercial that we made for the SkillsUSA California TV/Video Production competition in San Diego. We had a great experience and won first place in the State of California.
Using footage from a wedding we shot in March 2016, we created this highlights reel showing the bride and groom's many special moments. Their testimonial is available on our 'About' page.
A local Property Management Inc. franchise commissioned this video to be modeled after that of another property management firm. The video we were asked to replicate can be found here.
This is a fun short film we made that demonstrates our editing skills.
- Foundation for Critical Thinking, https://www.criticalthinking.org
- A total of 20+ hours on location, we filmed the FCT's annual five-day conference at Sonoma State University in July of 2016.
- A total of 25+ hours on location, we filmed the FCT's San Diego summit in March of 2017.
- Bridge to the Future Rites of Passage, http://bridgetothefuturerop.org
- We filmed the ROP graduation ceremony, April of 2016.